At Elaine's Trains we specialise in pre-owned model railway items particularly Tri-ang and Hornby Margate with a splash of continental HO
Phone 01673 857 423
Office hours 9am - 6pm Monday-Friday
Postal and Exhibition Sales only
Next Exhibitions: 28th/29th April Sutton Coldfield & 29th April Global Rail Didcot
Now able to accept card payments over the telephone
All (63) - Tri-ang Hornby (7) - Tri-ang (26) - Playcraft (2) - Hornby Railways (20) - Trix (1) - Peco (6) - Graham Farish (1)|
I usually stock all Tri-ang & Hornby track systems, from the Tri-ang Standard grey based track through Series 3, to Super 4, then the half sleeper end System 6, Hornby Austrian made and the most up to date Chinese made.
If you are looking for certain pieces to complete your layout or restoring an early Tri-ang train set chances are I can help, but please note some pieces can be scarce.
For reference below there is a list of track components by track range; hard to find pieces are shown bold.
Prices start from £1 a bundle depending on condition; postage can be very expensive as track is heavy.
I don't take all the track to all shows so please contact me in advance if there is something you are particularly after.
Tri-ang Track items listing, for reference; items marked with a * are not currently in stock.
|Tri-ang Standard track |
- R93 1st radius curves
- R96 Straight 7¼"
- R97 Power connecting & Uncoupling track 7¼"
- R107 Straight with TV suppressor.
- R100 Diamond crossing
- R106 2nd radius curves
- R101/201 Left hand point Hand or Electric-availability and condition vary
- R102/202 Right hand point Hand or Electric-availability and condition vary
- R104 Half curves 1st radius
- R109 Half curves 2nd radius
- R105 Quarter straight
- R108 Eighth straight (hard to find)*
|Tri-ang Series 3 track |
- R193 1st radius curves
- R190 Straight 7¼"
- R198 Uncoupling track 7¼"
- R290 Diamond crossing
- R291 Left Hand point Hand operated
- R292 Right Hand point Hand operated
- R293 Left Hand point with Solenoid base
- R294 Right Hand point with Solenoid base
- R197 Power clip
- R195 2nd radius curves
- R191 Quarter Straight
- R192 Eighth Straight
- R194 Half curves 1st radius*
- R196 Half curves 2nd radius*
|Tri-ang Super 4 track |
- R483 Double curve 1st radius
- R485 Double curve 2nd radius
- R490 Left Hand Point
- R491 Right Hand Point
- R481 Straight 6⅝"
- R480 Double straight 13 3/16"
- R489 Long straight 26⅜"
- R484 1st radius half curve
- R486 2nd radius half curve
- R482 Quarter Straight
- R487 Power clip
- R437 Y point*
- R496 Double Track Level Crossing (hard to find)*
- R414 Double Curve Level Crossing (very hard to find)*
- R646 Double curve 3rd radius (only made 1968-1972)*
- R642 3rd radius half curve (only made 1968-1972)*
* Not currently in stock
Updated: Tuesday, 24th April, 2018
Copyright © Elaine Harvey 2010-2018